Sidor

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day

At Christmas day Robert and his Mother came over to my parents place to celebrate christmas, we had another exchange of gifts, ate christmas food and loads of  cookies and played a game called munchkin. It is a fun game, I've played it a few times before, but it wasn't a total hit with the oldies at home ;) They thought it to be way too complicated, especially since the game is in english. I've grown up with english in everything I do so It's second nature to me, but apparently it's not the same for the older generation :) Probably because of all the confusion and discussion that followed, the game took longer than expected, about 7 hours to be exact. Note that the game should normally not take more than 1-2 hours. But I guess it happens?
 http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/game/img/cover_lg.jpg
So basically we spent the 25th just playing munchkin all day and eating, not a very bad combination I must say ;) But the next day Robert was at his place resting, and I spent the day with my family. We were so lazy, we just watched a show called "drop dead diva" all day on netflix and play with my parents new ipad. Oh, maybe I didn't say that? On Christmas my parents decided to give themselves a present instead of buying each other one. They went and bought themselves a new and shiny ipad! And so, as we haven't had an ipad before, we all played around with it a lot during christmas. I found it very handy for reading, it wasn't hutful for the eyes as I would have thought, and Harald and I also found the camera booth....

I wasn't allowed to show the pictures of the others, but I can show the pictures Harald and I took of me! Let's just say we had fun.

Oh and by the way, I am not symmetrical.

//Wayu


No comments:

Post a Comment