Sidor

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas morning

At christmas morning I woke up at Roberts mother's house. Me, robert, his sister and her boyfriend had spent the evening of the 23'd at Roberts dad's house, celebrating christmas with him and his family, but when it got late we drove over to Irene's house to sleep. We both slept on the couch with his sister's dogs on our feet. They were kind of heavy but even so it worked out fine once you got used to it and I slept pretty well. 
Then when we woke up we ate a cozy breakfast consisting of warm cheese baguettes with christmas ham and mustard and a small bowl of yoghurt :) It was a perfect breakfast and a cozy atmosphere. I really like being over at Irene's house <3
After breakfast we needed to go out for a walk with the dogs, so we all put on our gear and went out. Leo (the white, slightly bigger dog who's actually the puppy) and Bambi (The black, slightly smaller dog who's actually the oldest) were also dressed for the outdoor adventure in the cutest santa clothes :) Apparently they freeze too when it's so cold outside. Robert played with them all the time, making sure they had fun and got some exercise. For his part I think he got some exercise and had some fun in the process as well ;)

I shot a little video of their playing on our way back to the house, I thought I'd share it with you :)
Then when we got back the others drank a swedish Christmas beverage that tastes kind of like warm juice with a splash of alcohol called Glögg. There's also versions without the alcohol, but I don't really fancy either of them, so while the others drank glögg I got to drink hot chocolate with whipped cream, yum! It's my favourite after being out in the snow and has been since I was little, such tasty nostalgia ;)
Then it was time for presents! Well, at least for me - Robert was going to stay the rest of christmas eve at his mothers house spending christmas with his family, and I was going to go back to my parents house and spend it with mine, so I got my presents a bit earlier than everyone else. Note though that in Sweden we spend christmas on the 24th and not the 25th :)

All presents were from Roberts mom, his sister and her boyfriend :) And as you can see on the picture I got palmolive products, a big make up box (which I will show you more of later), and a Sony Iphone speaker! I have been using the speakers ever since and will thoroughly look through the make up bag :) As for the palmolive products I know they're good and so they will go into my bathroom ;)

//Wayu







No comments:

Post a Comment