Sidor

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Balance and Zen

Today I've been off from school. So I've been doing some "must do" stuff all day like washing clothes (I finally got around to washing my jacket and my bedding), stuying, cleaning and working out. Today it was a much longed for class of les mills body balance! I haven't done a class since last year (ha!) after all, so to start again felt great. It was also to boot the old routine (Though next week will be the new routine), so I felt right at home with the moves! 

http://schonenberg.info/figures/bb56.jpg
The les mills Bodybalance poster at my local gym.
I also noticed that even though it's been a while I'm getting a lot better and since yoga class this monday when I learned to perfect my yoga poses, I noticed how much more each pose made my muscles burn. It's great when you can feel that even though you're getting better at something it's not getting less effective as a workout but actually more effective.

I'm going to try and squeeze in a cardio workout this week too, to get an all round body workout.

Suddenly I feel so hearty and brisk lol.
 

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment