Sidor

Sunday, January 6, 2013

IKEA

 http://www.resume.se/Global/Bilder/Personer/M/ikea.JPG
Tomorrow it's time to go back to the normal study days in Örebro, but first, today it was time to travel back, take a trip to IKEA, buy the paintings I've wanted now for a while but needed a car to safely take back home, and do the major grocery shopping. So, my mom and dad accompanied me. Why dad came along I still don't really understand, he doesn't even like to walk around in stores, yet he came along for a whole day of shopping - whining a lot in the process. He said he just wanted to check that my apartment was as in order as I say it is. And even though it wasn't really well cleaned as I didn't have time for that before christmas, he had to agree that it wasn't bad ;) (success!)
Either way I have decided to loose some weight for a while now, and decided to start for real in the new year, now a big problem at my place in Örebro is the plates. When I moved in me and mom went to IKEA, but they were rebuilding the plates section that time, so it didn't really have much to offer, so in protest I just bought black plates and bowls, not many though as I didn't particularly like them. Now except for the fact that I didn't like the plates they were also WAY too big! I noticed that my portions became much bigger in those plates and decided to buy smaller ones next time. So, this time, I did.
Ikea's picture on their website of the plates.
I bought a series of plates from IKEA called "Arv" (litterally heritage), in a lovely smudge pink colour. I didn't want them only in pink though, so I mixed up with the off white plates of the same series and personally I think It looks great together.
All the plates and bowls have this wavy edge that I love, it really looks cute and a little vintage at the same time. The plus side is also that the bowl and the small plates are a lot smaller than those I've been using up till now, so it's great for portion size I gotta say ;)

I bought some other stuff too, but I'll write about them tomorrow :)

//Wayu



2 comments:

  1. Aaasfina tallrikar! I want those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tackar :D älskad dem också ^-^ de finns fortfarande på ikea om du vill ha så det är bara köpa på ;)

    //Wayu

    ReplyDelete