Sidor

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fika with Camilla


At about three o clock today I met up with my childhood friend Camilla for a fika at one of our favourite cafés called Barista. As usual when we meet, we catch up, drink delicious tea and enjoy a delicious pastry. This time we enjoyed chai tea and a pecan nut cheesecake. The cheesecake was by the way probably the most delicious cheesecake I've ever tasted so far! It was absolutely delicious so I can definitely recommend it :)

Barista always has such a cozy atmosphere, with lit
candles everywhere.
Sweet Camilla in her pretty yellow dress <3






















  
Since I've moved to Örebro for my studies and she started working as a nurse we've had less and less time to see each other, so we both miss each other so much! But as we were talking we realized we were both available this evening - so we're actually going out for a spin on the town tonight with some friends :) I can't wait! It's been so long since I've had a night out!

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment