Sidor

Saturday, February 16, 2013

For smooth lips

I want smoother lips.
Since I rarely drink enough water my lips tend to be dry, especially during the cold winter season. So, I wanted a product that I could have in my pocket that would keeep my lips smooth. So, when I went to the store the other day I picked up this:


It's a lipbalm from Nivea that fits snuggly in your pocket. So, what's so special about it? Well, it's the fact that it's kind of like a lipgloss and a lipbalm in one. It colours your lips slightly pink-ish and gives them a bit of a gloss - like lipgloss, but not as much as lipgloss so that you can wear this without makeup and not look weird.

I will try it out for a few days to see if it will help my lips any and then give a review on it :)

But for now I'm going to get ready to go see camilla ^-^

//Wayu

1 comment:

  1. Vilken fin blogg1 :)

    Kolla gärna in min klänning som jag har sytt! :)

    beyondthehorizons.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete