Sidor

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dublin (part 5) - flowers and books at trinity college

After the park and the sudden hail storm we took the bus into town and visited trinity college - the college where robert is currently studying at.
Trinity college courtyard

Well there robert showed me the mini park behind one of the buildings because there's a sakura (cherry blossom) tree there and he knows how much I love them.
Huge sakura tree as you can see when measured with the tiny litte me (in comparison)

Close up shots of one of my favourite tree blossoms.

Smelling the blossoms
Then Robert decided it was time for the "three photos, three themes" game we play from time to play.
 
First theme was hamster. 
For some reason robert started laughing at my version. 
Me: What?
Robert: That's not a hamster!
Me: of course it is! They have huge cheeks filled with food and paws *makes paws with my hand again to show my point*
Robert still looks unconvinced.
Me: Well then how should a hamster look then!?
Robert: Like this! *does the face on the picture*
Me: No! That's a squirrel! *laughs*

It's up to you guys which one is more like a hamster, but I still vote for mine lah!
So naturally since we were already laughing at our hamster faces, the next theme became laughing. (frankly, because we couldn't stop)
And Finally, because we were on a date - a kiss <3

Then after that we went to an exhibition called "the book of kells", unfortunately we couldn't take pictures in there, sucks because they had some pretty cool stuff, like a video where they showed how they bound old books.




We could however take pictures when we went to the second floor to find a huge library of those old books. I bet being able to read these books would b pretty amazing. I'm not fluent in latin though so I guess I have to pass. That would be cool though. Knowing latin. Guess that's for another day though ;)

Next Dublin part Robert and I visited another park where the flowers bloomed and watched performing street artists, but that's for next time ^^

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment